Book your holiday online now.
The thermal spa child friendly offering wellness and beauty treatments
The hot thermal water from the Cinglaccia spring surfaces at a temperature of between 37° and 40°C and is used in treatments that benefit both body and mind, helping you to relax and completely unwind.
The Bormio Terme thermal spa is surrounded by the stunning backdrop of the Italian Alps, for a truly special experience.
Bormio Terme features a Wellness area, a Thermarium, a Beauty and Massage Centre and Health Spa. The team is exclusively composed of qualified members.
Wellness (indoor and outdoor areas)
- thermal swimming pool, the perfect place to swim (or learn to swim) and practice water aerobics
- small pool for babies and children where they can learn to swim in complete safety
- thermal lodge featuring a stunning view on the mountains and with outdoor areas for moments of pure relaxation
- Quattro Stagioni swimming pool, an indoor/outdoor panoramic pool with Jacuzzi. (It is open all year and the winter temperatures of the water create a very pleasant and magical contrast with the snowy landscape!)
- water slide, created for children but enjoyed by adults as well!
- Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, solarium and relaxation area.
- Turkish bath
- wooden octagonal bio sauna with alpine herbal essences
- panoramic sauna, the perfect place to relax and recover
- multi-sensory showers to relax you body and mind after sauna or Turkish bath
Beauty centre and massage
- facial and body treatments (manicure, pedicure and hair removal)
- tanning treatments, a modern system that is particularly suitable for sensitive skins
- therapeutic and holistic massages, traditional Chinese medicine massages, chocolate massages and much more!
- treatments for respiratory conditions (sinusitis, bronchitis etc.)
- treatments for rheumatic diseases (rheumatism, arthritis, etc.)
- treatments for skin problems
- rehabilitation treatments
Casa Sofia is located about 4 km from Bormio.
Planned to spend 2 days riding the area and I based my stay in Casa Sofia. I took also my two oldies with me. The experience was just amazing. We had an apartment which was fantastic, all you need and super clean. The balcony area was great to have our lunch. A bbq is also available.Victoria, Melbourne - Recensione da Booking
You can enjoy a panoramic setting that is unmatched in the Alps.
NEW: It is possible to have breakfast served in your apartment, choosing from our menu.
AIC “Eating out gluten-free in Italy”